Sunday, May 4, 2014

Guess Who is 8??! | Western Railway Museum Rio Vista

Twice a year I ask myself the same question – where the heck did the time go???

The boys’ birthdays sneak up on me every year and every year I piece of me is sad that they are getting older. Where are my babies?

We headed to the Western Railway Museum with baby cousin for Cody’s birthday portrait session.

We started with a train ride. The relationship between these 2 is amazing and sweet (mixed with moments of “leave me alone”. They have a true sibling relationship.

IMG_7804

This little man has grown by leaps and bounds this past year. Moving from traditional schooling to homeschooling has made a tremendous difference in his behavior, learning and personality. He is back to his most of the time happy self and blowing me away with what he is comprehending and retaining.

IMG_7831

This smile is contagious and can light up a room!

IMG_7836

He has an amazing sense of humor and is a little jokester that knows how to crack us all up.

IMG_7860

He is strong-willed, hilarious, sweet, loving, curious, handsome, confident and stubborn. ;)

IMG_7876

This serious face appears at least once a day. I love this expression!! ;)

IMG_7864

 

IMG_7895

Happy of happiest of birthdays to you, my sweet Cody! We love you to infinity and beyond!

No comments: