Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Beautiful Fall Day with a Fun Family

I had the great pleasure of meeting this family this weekend. We headed out to Andrews Park in Vacaville.

The fall colors were nothing short of gorgeous and their white button-up shirts and ties packed a punch with the background!

Solano County Family Photography - Andrews Park - Vacaville-7303

These kids had personality and were a BLAST to hang out with! There wasn’t a dull moment, I tell ya! :)

This is my FAVORITE of the 6 of them!

Solano County Family Photography - Andrews Park - Vacaville-7308

Such a beautiful couple with equally beautiful children!

Solano County Family Photography - Andrews Park - Vacaville-7322

It was hard to narrow it down to just a few of my favorites for the blog. These two, though, rank among my favorites.

Littlest brother’s smile just makes me smile!

Solano County Family Photography - Andrews Park - Vacaville-7327

Solano County Family Photography - Andrews Park - Vacaville-7334

For more photos from their session, visit their album on my Facebook page.

No comments: