Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

My favorite photo of my boys


I am thankful and grateful for the many blessings in my life.

I am thankful for....

A husband that stands beside me and cheers me on even when my idea is off the wall.

A son that is kind and big-hearted and show shows his baby brother love, patience, and compassion.

A son that teaches me every day about the meaning of perseverance.

A family that is supportive and always there for us.

My family-in-law that always welcomes us with open arms and that we enjoy spending time with.

Friends that are my rocks, my partners in crime, my peeps!

The Down syndrome community that provides support, guidance and reminds me that we are not alone in this wonderful journey.

The IDSC that allows me to give back to a community that means so much to me.

The good, the bad, the ugly. They are all the things that make the person I am today.


From my family to yours, we wish you a Thanksgiving filled with family, love and laughter!

No comments: