Friday, November 1, 2013

A Couple of Cuties on a Country Side Road | Solano County Family Photography

I could not wait for this session with these 2 cuties. The last time I saw baby brother, he wasn’t even crawling yet.

These loving brothers sure delivered during their session!

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6870

Ya, I think I’m in love!

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6845

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6850

Big brother completely doted over little brother! He preferred to have his photo taken with brother instead of alone.

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6863

I LOVE this photo of them!

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6872

It was the rare photo of him without his brother. He reluctantly participated, but I’m so happy he did. OH that smile!

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6894

More love for brother!

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6906

I will leave you with this photo to start your weekend. Smile 

Solano County Child Photography - Vacaville - Down Syndrome-6908

No comments: