Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Would Love YOUR Input!!! – And Random Drawing for a FREE Session

In lieu of Tip Tuesday, I wanted to ask you for your input on a few things.

And because I would love for you to respond to this post, I am offering a free mini-session (30 minute portrait session for up to 4 people with 5 full resolution digital images - $150 Value!) to a random commenter.

SAN DIEGO PEEPS (Whether you think you are or not, you are my peeps! heehee) you can enter, too, if you would be interested in a free session during the 4th of July weekend!

Now to qualify for the mini session, your comment will need to include responses to the following questions:

  1. What tips would you like to see for Tip Tuesday?
  2. Because some folks have asked, I have been throwing around the idea of a workshop for beginning photography. Would you or someone you know be interested in attending a workshop?
  3. For Friday’s “Down Syndrome Fact Friday” is there anything you are curious about? Anything about Cody or our raising Cody that you want to be nosy about and ask? (I am happy to share our experience with you!)
  4. How did you find out about MRS Photography?

Okay folks, now get to commenting…..



Comments must be provided by Monday, June 14th, 2010, to qualify for the drawing for the free session.

2 comments:

Sarah and Co said...

1. Tip Tuesday has been wonderful so far, I’ve learned a lot. I would love some tips on editing color or contrast. Oh, and I’d also love some tips on photographing eyes (I really want a close up of some Brushfield spots)
2. I probably wouldn’t do a workshop, but that’s because I live in the sticks and almost never leave.
3. Hmmm, my Cody question is: how was your experience transitioning to the school system at age 3?
4. I won the silent auction at the Saving Sofia Crab Feed. Now I am currently agonizing over which of your fabulous pictures to choose!

Laura said...

Boy oh boy would I LOVE a free session! I found your blog through Cafe Mom. I would love a workshop that included tips for all types of cameras. I have a Canon G9, and most workshops in the area are strictly for DSLR's. I would love some tips on tricky lighting (shade, direct sun, indoors, etc.)And my Cody question, What are your ultimate dreams and goals for your son? Thank you for this opportunity, I will keep my fingers (and toes) crossed! :-)