Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun at Pena Adobe Park

Last week, this fun family and I headed to Pena Adobe Park in Vacaville for a session at the park.  I have been anxious to do a session out there and lucky for us, the park and museum were open that day! The weather was GORGEOUS and so was this family!!!

We started with some family shots. Little Miss Sunshine L had other plans of her own, but man was she a lot of fun. You may remember her from the “tutu” session. My family absolutely adores her and Cody considers his “baby”. He cuddles her and treats her like a little sister. :)

Her little 2 year old sassiness made for some super fun and cute pictures!

1213 

I couldn’t help but keep snapping when Little Miss Sunshine had a quiet moment with daddy. Nothing beats the tenderness of daddy with his little girl.

10

Each of these kids had such charming personalities of their own and I couldn’t wait to capture each of them individually.

The charming Mr. C’s smile was so cheerful. It fit his personality. He is always so happy, curious and full of fun when I see him.

2

Beautiful Big sister K belongs in magazines. Isn’t she beautiful? I LOVE LOVE LOVE her perfect curls. Every time I see her I wish my curls were as pretty as hers so I won’t have to straighten my hair. :)

Big sister is quiet, but spunky and has just the right amount of sass to make her shine. ;)

3

What can I say about Little Miss Sunshine? She always has such a thoughtful expression on her face and is a big ball of LOVE. My favorite thing about her is the big, loving bear hugs that I receive when I see her. I just love it when a child gives me a hug and puts their head on my shoulder.

7   11

While the kids played, I stole mom and dad for a few pics of just them. Do you see where the kids get their adorableness?

1

As always, I had a fun time hanging out with you guys!!!!

down syndrome, The Littlest Heroes Project, special needs photography, Pena Adobe Park, Vacaville, CA, California, Solano County, Children, Family, Child, Kid, Portrait

2 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

oh man...that is one good looking family!

Anonymous said...

you are sooooo right