Thursday, January 28, 2010

It Should Be a Crime to Be THIS Cute! – MRS Photography – Special Needs Photography

I had met this little cutie’s mom through a Bay Area Special Needs online group that we are both a part of. It turns out that we live only minutes from each other and that our little ones share the same designer gene!

It also turned out that we were part of the same Down Syndrome support group so we got to meet last November and Cody instantly fell in love with this sweet little girl. He went into big brother mode with her and held her in his lap. ;0)

We have been trying for awhile to coordinate a session for little miss L. With the Holidays behind us, a momentary break in the rain and a peak from Mr. Sun we were able to get together for a fun indoor session!

She may be young, but she is FULL of personality. Her expressions were just as cute as she is!!!!

Even her “why are you taking pictures of me?” glare was adorable. =)

2

She found Cody’s baby, “CoCo”, and cuddled him and gave him kisses. She looks like a proud baby doll’s mama, doesn’t she?

1

I just adore this one.

3

This one is one of my favorites. She looks so delicate. I love the glow of the light around her. She looks like an Angel!

4

What time is it?

It’s CUDDLE TIME!!!! I love watching moms interact with their little ones. So much love oozes out of both of them.

5

Thanks little miss L for sharing your morning with me. Cody and I loved having you, mommy and your big brother C here. We need to get together for a play date soon. I promise I won’t make you wear the tutu again (although I think you started to like it after awhile).

9 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

I am in Love!

Nicky Peterson said...

ADORABLE!! I am so excited to see your specialty coming alive!!

Beautiful shots!!

melisa said...

Michelle, You did a awesome job! You are right she is adorable. I LOVE the tutu!

This Mommy Made It said...

It has been hard waiting to see these pics! She is so adorable, I absolutely love how beautiful these pictures are!! Great job!

Michelle R. Slape said...

Thank you so much ladies! It's easy to take pictures when the model is "OMGOSH I want to pinch your cheeks" adorable!

MD said...

Wow, she is a cutie-pa-tootie! Great job Michelle! Can't wait to see your next session!

Billie Mitchell said...

She is so cute! You did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing.

one_plustwins said...

I LOVE Miss L!!! Sonia had said you did a fabulous job........I think she was being modest...these pictures are gorgeous!

Beverly said...

oh so cute! great photos