Monday, June 7, 2010

Manic Monday

Happy Monday!!!

The sun is out and the heat is finally here! Can I get a Woot Woot??? :)

I don't know about you, but I have been waiting a long time for the sun to make an appearance! I welcome you, Mr. Sun, oh Mr Golden Sun!

Last week was so nice that my family and I took my brother up on his offer to enjoy Marine World (er, Discovery Kingdom if you didn't live here when it first opened) after hours for a DJ's welcome back party to a local radio station.

We had a great time and both my boys enjoyed firsts.

Cody rode his first roller coaster and in spite of his expression below, he LOVED it! The takeoff freaked him out because it was so sudden, but he loved the rest of it and even yelled out "Ooooooo" throughout the ride.


DJ had his "first" by riding Boomerang. I thought he would be afraid but he said it was a lot of fun and even wanted to ride it again! The ride goes 60 mph with loops, reverse, and a whole bunch of other stuff that would make a person sick. Not my big boy. :)

Since both my husband and I enjoy roller coaster we are excited that our boys do too!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun! Oh but don't forget the screen or you will look like a lobster like I did on Saturday. :)

No comments: