Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness From A to Z

Solano County Newborn and Child Portrait Photography

This weekend I had the opportunity to meet two beautiful children, Big Brother A and Newborn Z.

I made a new best friend in Big Brother A and had baby envy after leaving baby Z.

This will be a 2 part blog because there are so many images of these 2 that I love!!!

Big Brother A was so full of happiness that it was contagious! We played, sang, and talked about the important things in life – toys, eating, books, and camera parts. :)

He has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!!! I am truly envious of little boy’s lashes nowadays. Big Brother A’s are definitely something to envy!

4 

You can just see the playfulness in his expressions.

1

Look at those lashes!!

2

Big Brother A is a super model in the making. With a little coaxing to sit on the stares, he started casually posing for me. He is such a sweetheart!!!!

3

Stay tuned tomorrow for images of newborn Z! 

No comments: