Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happiness From A to Z – Part 2

Solano County Child and Newborn Photography

You met Big Brother A yesterday, now meet newborn Z.

I have been anxious to photograph a newborn so when I received a call from this cutie’s mother asking if I could photograph her newborn I jumped at the opportunity!

I am so glad I did. Baby Z is SO precious that I went home with baby envy. :) (It is Thursday and I STILL have Baby Envy!!!) She makes me want a newborn in my house!!!

At only 12 days old she was so aware of everything around her. She was alert and listening to all the sounds around her.

She frequently looked into the camera – almost like it was intentional. :)

15 9

I know you can’t see her face in this one, but this is one of my favorite images.

5

Baby feet make me HAPPY! 

6

You could tell that Big Brother Z loves his sister. He was gentle and sweet with her.

7 8

11

This is my favorite images from the session. She was relaxing on mom’s shoulder with such a peaceful expression on her face.

12

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Michelle! Love, love, love them! I so enjoy your work...it's so different! I like the one with the babies hand up on his face...like he's thinking and the two boys together....I could go on and on! Kellie

atorgesen said...

Great photos Michelle - I love the details! Allison

Nicky Peterson said...

For your first time, you did pretty AMAZING!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you SOOOO much Kellie, Allison and Nicky, for your supportive and kind words!!!! You have put a huge smile on my face! =)