Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Beginnings - Coronado Beach San Diego

My last San Diego session was with a sweet couple that are not only newly married, but have a little one on the way!

Sharlyn and Ajay have the kind of relationship where when you see them you just KNOW they are in love and that they mean the world to each other. They are so sweet with each other it gives me a toothache! =)

I can only say that because they are like a little sister and brother to me. =)

I have watched my cousin Sharlyn grow from a toddler to a beautiful new bride and mom-to-be. She is a GLOWING mom-to-be at that.

Congratulations, Ajay and Sharlyn on your new life together as husband and wife. You will be AMAZING parents and I cannot wait to meet little miss J!

Love and miss you both!

14  3

1 comment:

Shar said...

I love em! Can't wait to see the rest. We miss and love you too!!