Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ME? In Front of a Camera??? No! Okay, Maybe…Well, YES!

After years of procrastinating, I scheduled a portrait session for our family with Sharon of  Homegrown Photography. Cody after all is 3 already and we still don’t have a family portrait with him in it.

Sharon is an amazing photographer that I found through Me Ra Koh’s blog. I had first met her online a little over a year ago when I started my photography business and have enjoyed watching her business blossom!

We had our family’s portrait session with her this past Sunday and I am so excited to share some of the images with you!

Here is one image…If you want to see more you have to stop by her blog!!!

Thanks, Sharon, for using your awesome photography SKILLZ on us! =)

20091108-IMG_0240

1 comment:

Sharon said...

AHHH.... how did I miss this post?? Loved spending time with your family!