Tuesday, November 10, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast

A long long long time ago my Godson Lorenzo was the first subject of my in-home “studio”. I would like to think that I have come a LONG way since then. ;)

Here he is at a few months old with his cousin Kacy. His mom and I made up a “studio” on the couch and photographed the two of them together. 

Lorenzo is the giant infant on the right. =) I believe he may have been between 3 and 5 months at the time.

kacynrenzo

12 years later and this is him now…

3

He has grown to be quite a TALL and handsome young man. It amazes me just how big he is. It doesn’t seem like too long ago that I would wake up in the morning and steal him from his mom’s bedroom so she could sleep in and I could get some cuddle time with the snuggle bug.

His mom, Sharon, is my cousin and I miss her a lot. She was one of my “partner in crimes” in San Diego. =)

4 1

While at the beach, her sister Sharlyn also had a portrait session so the sisters posed for a few shots together as well.

 2 

I miss you guys and can’t wait for you guys to visit us (hint hint…when are you coming?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart you so much! Love the photos! Hopefully soon we will take a road trip & visit ya'll...

Rachel's Recommndations said...

your page is so great I love the your pics so much of your godson in his baby pic he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!