Monday, October 24, 2016

A Beautiful Young Lady at Pena Adobe Park | Down Syndrome Awareness Month

I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young lady at Pena Adobe Park yesterday for a mini photo session.

She greeted me with a warm smile and a friendly handshake, but had a glint in her eye that told me that mischief might occur. 


She even offered an occasional courtesy laugh to let me feel like I'm as funny as I think I am. 😉


She was easygoing and up for any pose or location that I suggested. 


Serenity overtook her as she blew bubbles. There was a calmness that washed over her and I enjoyed watching her in this element.


This smile. She may not have expressed herself with many words during our session, but this smile about sums it up. I always feel blessed to have the privilege of photographing wonderful individuals and I try my best to capture personalities. It isn't about the posing, the perfect smile or the right location. For me, I want to look back at the photo and remember the personality that shined through during the session.

Thank you, Miss S, for a fun session. It was a pleasure meeting you and your sister. ❤




No comments: