Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day–From My Valentine’s To Yours

2011VdayCard

Have a great Valentine’s with all the special loves in your life!

Here are my little Valentine’s…

(and no, I did not intentionally dress them both in Star Wars shirts)

Valentines Day Pictures (2 of 8)

Valentines Day Pictures (4 of 8)

They are going to grow up and end up scolding me for this, but here are the outtakes from their “picture session”…

Valentines Day Pictures (1 of 8)

I think he is going for the Blue Steal look here…

Valentines Day Pictures 2011 (1 of 2)

He knows his mom is funny. Winking smile

Valentines Day Pictures (6 of 8)

This is his “are you done YET?” face. Smile

Valentines Day Pictures (5 of 8)

2 comments:

Krystal said...

How sweet are they!! You always do such a great job!! Thank you so much for sharing.

Michelle R. Slape said...

Thank you, Krystal!!!! I hope you are enjoying your Valentine's Day!!!