Friday, July 9, 2010

Ready for Senior Year

When I met this kid he was 2 years old rockin’ a bowl haircut, chubby cheeks and a little heartbreaker. He blew me away with conversations he could sit there and have with me. We talked about anything from weather, preschool to food. By the time he was 5, we had intellectual conversations about anything kindergarten related. =)

Now, I find it hard to believe that he is 17 (especially since I haven’t aged at all) and getting ready to begin his senior year of high school.

G-Man, I am proud of the young man you have become. Continue to keep your head straight, your grades good and your hair spiky (it could serve as a weapon if ever you need it!).

5 1 2 3

4

2 comments:

imjustblahging said...

We absolutely loved the photos...we were worried about the barbershop's misunderstanding of a "faux" to a "MO"...and yet you were able to photograph such wonderful photos of G...and thinking back as you described GN as a kid was describing DJ as a kid... =)

imjustblahging said...

GN and DJ = heartbreakers