Thursday, July 8, 2010

I HEART This Family

Whenever I go to San Diego there are a handful of families that is essential that I meet for lunch with. This is one of those families.

These two “kids” are like my own kids. They have always been a big part of my children’s lives and up until we moved to Northern California when DJ was 5, he honestly thought they were his siblings. He even told his kindergarten teacher that he had a brother and sister. =)

9 1

To see these two hugging and loving each other like this makes me tear up. I used to watch them before and after school and some days all I wanted was for them to get along. And now look at them. They weren’t worried about getting cooties (kids still say that, right?) from hugging each other! =)

2

Such a beautiful family!!!!

3

My little Goddaughter is growing up…sigh…And by “little” I mean she towers over me and has to look down at me when she talks to me.

4

Capturing images like this reminds me of why I love taking pictures. It is raw and real. Don’t you want to know what they were talking about??? They are totally enjoying each other’s company.

5

I MISS YOU K, G AND K!!!!!! See you soon??!

1 comment:

imjustblahging said...

we heart the photos...thank you for making our photo session so much fun (we almost forgot we were in a photoshoot)...we were saying, "do you feel the blood rush to your head in this position?" lol....we heart you