Monday, February 1, 2010

The Littlest Heroes Project

I am beyond ecstatic to announce that I am now a

 4309336802_8909ca0ce0_o

This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile, but there were no openings for awhile.

I happened to be on their site the other day and took a chance and submitted my application. The next day I found out I was accepted!!!!!

This means a lot to me because I was able to take my child home form the ICU (not once, but three times) and my hope is that all parents get to do the same.

Here is my hero – my beautiful baby boy Cody. He is my greatest teacher in life.

20100202TipTuesday-1

And recently, we lost a HUGE HERO in our family when my cousins’ daughter passed away to cancer.

Gaby

Baby Gabrielle, I dedicate my work on this project to you. You were the smallest yet strongest, most inspiring Hero I have ever met!!!! WE MISS AND LOVE YOU more every day!

Check out the below flyer and pass it on to anyone you know that has a Hero in their life.

TLHPFlyer

Learn more about The Littlest Heroes Project at http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/.

2 comments:

Melisa Draper Photography said...

How Awesome Michelle! I have never heard of this program. I would love to get involved in something like this in my area.

Leslie said...

Very cool...Congratulations!