Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beauty Abound | Tiffany Park, Chula Vista

I met with this energetic 3 year old and her mother yesterday. We withstood the heat and headed to the park for this session.

Little Miss A was completely unaffected by the heat while I thought I was going to melt. THANK GOODNESS for shade and breezes! :)

I did a test shot while Miss A sat at the playground and I smiled to myself when I looked at my screen to glimpse this beauty staring at me! This was the very first shot of the session and WOW!

San Diego Child Photographer - Down Sydrome - Special Needs - Bonita, CA (1 of 7)

I love her little hand on her chin.

San Diego Child Photographer - Down Sydrome - Special Needs - Bonita, CA (2 of 7)

This curious expression is one of my favorites. Her eyes gleam, don’t they?

San Diego Child Photographer - Down Sydrome - Special Needs - Bonita, CA (4 of 7)

And now my absolute favorites???

She is model ready!

San Diego Child Photographer - Down Sydrome - Special Needs - Bonita, CA (6 of 7)

I bet you want to know what this cutie is laughing about. Such a BIG heartfelt smile from a little girl!

San Diego Child Photographer - Down Sydrome - Special Needs - Bonita, CA (7 of 7)

Thank you, Little Miss A and mom, for the session and for coming out in the heat with me! Smile I look forward to seeing you both again!

1 comment:

ajira said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling! And that shot of her grinning while tucking her hair behind her ear is just the best! LOVE!!