Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beautiful Beach Day with a Beautiful Boy | Mission Bay Park

Why do I love my job?

Because I get to meet beautiful children like little B!

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (2 of 10)

I met this handsome little boy and his mom at Mission Bay Park today. He took awhile to warm up to me, but once he did he was AWESOME! Smile

He has the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen!

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (1 of 10)

OH and this sly little smile. Your heart is melting, right? Smile

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (5 of 10)

Check out this smile! I dare you to look at it without smiling back at your screen!

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (7 of 10)

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (8 of 10)

Thank you B and mom for spending part of your morning with me! I loved meeting you both and look forward to seeing you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B - you are such a handsome, fun ad sweet little fella! Your beautiful smile brought happy tears to my eyes! Just love you little buddy! Michelle you are capturing such magical photos - fantastic work, you have a very special talent! Thank you for these beautiful pictures! Sharice