Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother’s Day Special

Awhile back, I received sad news from a friend. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in both breasts.

Just a few months ago, I had the honor of photographing her with her family – laughing, smiling and carefree.

I hope that every time she looks at those pictures hanging on her wall, she is reminded of her strength, beauty and the love that surrounds her.

She is a fighter and will kick cancer’s butt.

I am humbled at the thankfulness she shows me for giving her that memory of her family.

One of the hardest things for most moms (including myself) is to willingly step aside from behind the camera and get in front of it. Against my insecure-in-front-of-the-camera ways, I force myself every year to have a session with my family. Unfortunately, the older I get, the more I realize that things can change in a heartbeat, and I don’t ever want my insecurity of my self image to get in the way of my children having a lasting memory of me. They don’t care if my hair isn’t curled right. They don’t care if I never got rid of the 6-yr-old baby weight I’ve been hauling around. They just love me the way I am and are blind to all the things that I notice about myself.

With all that said…this special is for all the Moms and Grandmothers out there.

Isn’t it time you treated yourself and your family to a lasting memory of YOU?

2012MothersDaySpecial

This special is available for purchase throughout the month of May.

If you aren’t able to schedule a session for May, fear not! Smile You can place a non-refundable deposit to secure this Mother’s Day pricing and schedule your session by Summer’s end (August 31st).

Also, if you know a special mom or grandmother that would enjoy this special, gift certificates are available.

Contact Michelle at 619-397-8497 or MRS@MRS-Photography.com to schedule your portrait session!

No comments: