Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Heart Faces Challenge - Cell Phone



I have decided to regularly participate in the I Heart Faces challenges because

1) They are fun
2) I like that the challenge topics stir creativity
3) I enjoy looking at the other entries :)

This week's challenge is Cell Phone. The images submitted need to be captured on a cell phone.

If you have been reading this blog for awhile then you know I love my cell phone's camera. I no longer carry a point and shoot because I have this phone!

This image was taken yesterday as DJ and I enjoyed a mom and son outting at Starbucks. He enjoyed his hot chocolate and video games while I enjoyed my mocha and watching him play his Pokemon game. :)

The image was taken using the Vignette app.




11 comments:

Lizz said...

Cute shot!

Tamar SB said...

What a great shot, love how you focused it!

Tamar

Meghann Roper said...

That is adorable! My daughter & I used to have Starbucks dates all the time.

The Buxton's said...

Love that cell phones allow us to capture moments like this! Great pic!

Dharma Shots said...

Oh, this is a lovely moment..and yes phones are now handy than carrying big cameras.

Wendhy Jeffers Photography said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

What a fun shot!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. So sweet! : ) those one on one dates are the best : )

Michelle R. Slape said...

Thank you all for your kind compliments!

In try to take each boy out on small "dates" so we have QT to just hang out without them fighting for attention. ;).

Our Starbucks date was a perfect one for the rainy weather.

noreen said...

love the candid moment!

Crystal Rae said...

I love starbucks