Monday, November 15, 2010

Tender Baby Moments

I HEART babies! :) Okay, I love kids in general, but babies just have a way of putting a permanent smile on your face. Even their newborn cries are cute and make me smile.

There is just something about chubby baby toes that are cute!



This little cutie was just a couple weeks shy of 3 months and had so much focus. She constantly stared right into the camera.


She was such a strong little one and kept her head held high. ;)




Doesn't this picture just say "there's nowhere I'd rather be than in mommy's arms!".


For Halloween, this little cutie was dressed as one of THE cutest little lady bugs that I have ever seen!
  

Look at this adorable smile!!!!!! I think she knew she looked cute in that costume! :)



The happy and proud parents!


I have known baby T's dad since we were in high school and working at Scandia oh so many years ago. It was pretty amazing to see him transform into a dad. He has always been a really sweet, giving, caring guy but watching him transform into "dad mode" when he held his daughter was pretty special. You could see how much he adores his daughter and that his heart revolves around her.


I love this picture of mom and baby. You can sense how much at peace they are with each other.


I think I wore Baby T out and she was quietly sleeping before I left. I am sure it is hard work being a super model!

One last picture....

Do you think this picture sums up how she felt about her session? :)



No comments: