Thursday, July 1, 2010

i Bar Palo Alto

Recently, I shared images of i Bar Walnut Creek with you. Now, meet i Bar Palo Alto.

I had never been to the Stanford Shopping Center and my first impression of it was “WOW!” The shopping center is impressive with “WOW” type stores and eateries.  How many malls have a fruit stand in the middle of it AND the fruit stand is swamped with people???

i Bar Palo Alto fit the “wow” image of the mall. I couldn’t help but admire the decor and wonder if I could pull of the purple, chic, classy look in my male-dominant home. Probably not, which made me enjoy the “girliness” of this place even more. If it were pink then I would have had to claim this place as my own personal happy place.

69 12 3 4 5  7 8

2 comments:

Katie Jordan said...

How gorgeous! I love the colors and the style.

Anonymous said...

I know my wife would love it!