Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Little R!

After weeks of rain, the sun made an appearance this weekend. Just in time for Little R’s birthday portrait session!

We headed to Pena Adobe Park and it was GORGEOUS. I think this little ray of sunshine helped bring out the sun that day! :)

We started out by chasing ducks and exploring the park. I know I have said it before, but I just LOVE the way a toddler can just wander around and soak in everything around them. Their curiosity is contagious.

1

This was the first time I had met the birthday girl and she was not shy at all for the camera. And it amazed me that at a couple days shy of 2 years old, she took directions so well! She gave me the supermodel eyes whenever I asked her to look at the camera. Oh…she makes me smile! :)

2

Aren’t her curly pigtails cute????

9

She has such a sweet face!

3

Since it was her birthday portrait session, we decided it would be fun to have her dig into a cupcake. Who doesn’t love a pile of frosting with a side of cupcake? :)

 6

She was so into the cupcake that I could not help but giggle the entire time she was eating it. She was even kind enough to still follow my requests while enjoying the cupcake. She let me pose her, looked at me when I asked her to and was so unbelievably cooperative!

7

8

You’re craving a cupcake now, aren’t you? :)

Sweet birthday girl, I had a great time exploring Pena Adobe with you and your parents. You are one loved little girl and I cannot wait to see you again! 

You can see more of the little birthday girl on MRS Photography’s Facebook Fan Page.

1 comment:

MD said...

Oh she is so cute! I love the one with her looking up at you! Nice job, as usual!