Friday, November 20, 2009

A Beautiful Family on a Beautiful Day! – Vacaville Family Photographer

There are many things I love about photography, but one of the  main things is the opportunity to photograph fun people and families. I love to see how family members interact with each other. Each person is so different yet together they complete each other.

Last week the weather was a little chilly, but Mother Nature must have known I was going to photograph the N Family because the weather was gorgeous for their portrait session.

The N Family was fun to photograph. Not only did their little man, E, enjoy being in front of the camera, their dogs didn’t seem to mind the limelight either!

Here are some of my favorites from their session.

 5

This little man has SO much love surrounding him!!!!

2

3

You can clearly see how much love mom and dad have for each other. You can almost feel their love in this picture!

4 

This may be my favorite from the day.  E, you are such a natural in front of the camera. I do not think I have ever had a 9 year old tell me “I want some pictures by myself and then with just me and the dogs”. Boys are not always such willing subjects in front of the camera so I very much welcomed your enthusiasm! Thank you for being an awesome model! =)

1

No comments: